Friday, 2 May 2014

Mum and Dad's keys - and idea from Doda


Have you been watching Jodie? She's on again today at 3, 5 and 9 pm so do try and catch the shows for lots and lots of ideas and inspiration. 

I've made this pair of keyrings with the fabulous Family members dies. I cut two thicknesses of mount board for the base of the keyring and glued them together with Tonic's tacky glue - (which is such a fab glue for all your crafting. It's not let me down yet)
Mum was cut from cardstock and then I used Diamond Glaze to give an extra dimension over the top. Dad was cut from my old favourite - tomato paste tube.

On the other side of the keyring I have added a vintage car for Dad which has then been covered with a couple layers of UTEE. And for mum I cut a key from the Tomato paste tube. There will be no mixing up of keys now!

Enjoy the shows.




2 comments:

  1. Great idea... happy crafting ....ordered mine ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    My name is Irina I from Russia! I have a shop! I want to buy knifes for are sharp, help I don't know as it to make! I want to buy wholesale! Please answer to urirvik@mail.ru

    ReplyDelete