Friday, 23 May 2014

Dimensional card from RUTH

Hi  :) I've been trying some different folds and shapes of cards over the past week. Some have turned out better than others but, on the whole, I'm happy with the results. This is a dimensional card which folds flat for postage.
The die I used for the back of the card is the Tonic Studios Indulgence Affections Square Base die with a Pick of the Bunch Rose stamp, coloured with Promarkers.
I used the Pelmet Bow Border deep edge punch along the bottom part.

If it's anything like the tent cards I can't stop making, this won't be the last of these either!

You can see more of my creations on my blog  - A Passion for Cards,



2 comments:

  1. Hi, a beautiful card. Love how you made the dimensional card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card alone has made me a follower! I love your creativity! Is there a tutorial to follow to make this foldable card? TFS

    ReplyDelete