Saturday, 17 May 2014

Contemporary Pocketfold Wedding Invitation Idea by Dips

Tonic Studios Ornate Elegance Header Dies are well named, as I used the lattice-style header to create this modern, chic Pocketfold Wedding Invitation, do you like it?
Tonic Studios Ornate Elegance Header Dies Wedding Invitation Idea
Card Recipe:
Tools: Tonic Studios Ornate Elegance Header Dies, Boudoir Square Base, Scallop Circle Layering DiesGrand Calibur 
Paper and Card: Stardream, Conqueror
Embellishments: narrow double satin ribbon, flatback pearls, crystals hearts

I know that black may not be everyone's choice as a wedding accent colour, but it does make a very striking invitation set. However, this style could be created in more traditional wedding colours quite easily. 

I have more details and photos on this wedding invitation set over my own blog DipsDesigns.com, please do pop over for a look.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Dips, so elegant.

    Hugs
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will good idea for planning wedding invitation and get vendors in free wedding planner ipad app

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! All these wedding invitation cards are just incredible. Liked the idea of using custom made invitations for all my celebrations. I am going to organize my cousin’s wedding at local Los angeles wedding venues and will be a pleasure to use one of these custom cards.

    ReplyDelete