Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Butterfly charm bracelet in Gift box - an idea from Doda

The new Tonic Studios Intrica butterfly punch cuts through shrink plastic with ease - and doesn't it make the cutest little butterflies ! I took advantage of the new pastel colours of shrink plastic that are now available and made this cute little charm bracelet.

Of course, it then needed a gift box.(Any excuse for me to make a box) I used one of the dies in the gorgeous new romantic vine oval die set to cut into the lid of this box and then further embellished it with layers of paper butterflies and a few jewels.
I made a similar box for another piece of jewellery. I'll show you what's inside next time I post!
Keep a look out for all our Facebook updates and updates on the blog. There will be lots of inspiration for you using the new products.

Watch Jodie on Ideal World TV, tonight, Tuesday at 9pm.



2 comments:

  1. Eeeeek !! What a smashing idea ! I never would of thought about shrink plastic with my dies !!! :-D How fabulous are those creations ? :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete