Monday, 26 May 2014

Another little box - a post from Doda


I never got around to showing you all the little boxes I decorated with the Romantic Vine Oval dies. With this one I have used the Roseanna embossing folder to deboss a rose onto the central panel. I then used the Simplicity geared classic flower punch for the rose and the leaves from the Rose Punch and stamp set. You'll be wanting to know what's inside...


More butterfly earrings made with shrink plastic and the Intrica Butterfly punch.
Now just a little note here to remind you that these punches are designed for use with card and not shrink plastic. I found that they punched through the Shrinkies plastic easily, but if you ever feel your punch straining when you are trying to punch something out of the ordinary - please don't force it.


Here is one more box I haven't shown you, and inside, you guessed it, some more butterfly earrings. This time the outer oval was cut with the Romantic vine oval die.


And here are all my little jewellery boxes together....


Well, that's all from the box crazy lady today. I have a birthday party to get ready for today. Can't believe my baby girl is 8 already!!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful boxes, love the idea of shrink plastic butterfly earrings, so I'll have to try it. Happy Birthday to the birthday girl too. Treasure this time, my first baby is approaching 50!

    ReplyDelete