Friday, 2 May 2014

A Filigree Delight for Nan from Dips

Sneak peek of new Tonic Studions Ornate Elegance Verso Header Fold and  Family Members Die Sets.


How pretty are these new header dies, don't you think?  As soon as I received mine, I immediately thought of combining it with the Boudior Square Base to combine a fretwork version of my Filigree Card Base card design.  S

The Ornate Elegance Verso Header Fold Die Set are designed primarily to work with the fold in your card, but you know me, I like to show you different ways to use your dies and especially how they work with your existing dies. I have a tutorial on how to create this filigree style of card base on my blog here.


And yes, the new release also includes three new range of sentiments dies.  I've used Nan from the Family Members Die Set, but there is also a New Baby set and a Partner set too.

Do you like the look of these, let me know what you think?  The new range will be launching on Create and Craft at midday on Friday 2nd May.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, that's today - must tune in to see all the new dies. Thanks for the heads up, love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card ....will be watching the demos on c/c....and byeing....

    ReplyDelete