Thursday, 1 May 2014

a couple of the gorgeous new dies - A little peek from Doda


Hello ! I am sure you'll be very excited to get your hands on these lovely new dies. In this large format card I have used one of the new header dies from The Ornate Elegance set, and the "Sister" die from the Family Member die set.

Being verso dies, you know just how versatile these new header dies are. Use them in your cardstock, or cut them out at the edge for a completely different effect. 


I'm sure you'll want to watch Jodie on Create and Craft tv tomorrow starting at 12 noon to see these fabulous New dies in action.  I know I'm going to use these header dies in so many different ways.  I can't wait to play with them some more! 




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the look of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous cards ...am soooo looking forward to getting my hands on the new range ...keep them coming Tonic !

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely. But your bring to many out, there needs to be a bit of time before you bring a new range. There is alot of people that cant afford to keep buying them everybfew weeks. Im still paying for mine with c&c flexie pay, but i cant afford these ones as this is only my second payment with flexie pay. So im gutted.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Designs - loving your papercrafts - and keep up your prolific output - we love being inspired

    ReplyDelete