Friday, 18 April 2014

Tic tac toe - made from the new square sentiment dies - an idea from Doda

I I made this little game using Tonic's  new square sentiment dies to make the board for the tic tac toe game and also to decorate the lid of the box. I glued about 4 die-cuts of fairly sturdy card together to make the base for the little board for my game. The counters are made from those glass nuggets you get for flower arranging onto the base of which I have glued x s and o s that I printed onto brown card with my computer and cut with a small circle punch. 
This would make a nice little handmade gift item that you could even personalise with clever use of photographs for the counters, or even on the squares for the board.

There are just so many different ways you can use your Tonic dies aren't there!
Have some fun with yours!

Hope you enjoy a lovely sunny holiday weekend.


2 comments: