Friday, 11 April 2014

Tea Party Card in a Box - a post from Dips

The new Tea Party range of dies work so well with the current craze for Card-in-a-Box cards.

Card Recipe:
Tools: Tonic Studios Indulgence Round Window Pour Me, Watch Me and Wear Me Dies and Everyday Sentiments dies, Grand Calibur 
Paper and Card: Linen card, Stardream, KandCo


To make my card in a box base, I used my Card in a Box Tutorial (click here to see how). This just makes such a super card base if you love to use your dies, and it lies down flat!

So I added a combination of the Round Window Tea Party Dies, using (from back to front) Watch Me, Pour Me and Wear Me.








Watch the lovely Jodie Johnson launch these dies on Create and Craft on Thursday 10th April at 8pm.

2 comments:

  1. Love this what a good idea.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous, love the colours you've used and the dies are to die for - (pardon the pun) I need a lotto win :)

    ReplyDelete