Thursday, 10 April 2014

Easy to make bunting with Tonic Studios new Tea Party dies - an idea from Doda



Goodmorning ! Are you excited about Tonic's fabulous new Tea Party dies? I think they're just lovely and I know you'll get a whole lot of mileage out of them. I made this very easy no sew bunting with triangles of assorted cardstock decorated with the new dies. I got four triangles from one bit of A4 card. I'll post the printable template for the bunting in a future bunting post that I have lined up.( The Party die is from another Tonic set, the Pillow Box die set. )





Can you imagine how lovely this would be for decorating your event, be it a dainty tea party, child's party, themed Alice in Wonderland party - it would even look lovely for a wedding - imagine all the cups and teapots done in your colour theme. The options are endless because you are choosing the colours and the papers.



I know you'll not want to miss Jodie on Create and Craft TV at 8pm tonight. Enjoy the show!


2 comments:

  1. Drat, I'm going away for two days and will miss all the fun on C&C - thanks for the heads up, I can record, but I bet everything will sell out!

    ReplyDelete