Tuesday, 15 April 2014

A decoupaged tea tray using Tonic's gorgeous tea Party dies. - an idea from Doda

I bought a plain wooden tray , painted the edges and jazzed up the base with some pretty scrapbooking paper and Tonic's delightful dies.

Before adhering my die cut images on to my tray , I ran them through the die cutting machine between two pieces of card so that they would be nice and flat to stick on.

Wouldn't this make a lovely gift ! You could personalise however you choose.

I'm sure you can't wait to start playing with your tea party dies.

Have a lovely Spring day !



2 comments:

  1. I liked the tea party dies, dithered, because I couldn't afford the whole set, then missed out on buying them on their own! I'll wait until the exclusivity comes to an end, and get what I want then. Lovely idea to make a tray pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your idea...happy crafting clever. Lady...

    ReplyDelete