Tuesday, 18 March 2014

The Tooth Fairy


Hi. It's Doda. If you've been on the blog before, I'm sure you know how I love to use all kinds of materials with my Tonic Dies. Here I have used some flock t shirt vinyl - which you'll be able to find on Ebay. It is designed to be used with a heat press machine, but I find that with a good firm press with a hot iron, it works great. I've made a cute little tooth fairy pillow that hangs from the door handle. Well - have you ever tried to locate a tiny tooth under the pillow of a sleeping child?


My little girl knows that I am actually the tooth fairy.(Funniest looking fairy I've ever seen!) She usually leaves me tiny little notes too which I always respond too. There's just enough room in this little pocket for a tooth, or a tiny note...or even a pound coin!


6 comments:

  1. lovely, pity I haven't any babies now, mine are 45 and 46 too old for the fairies, but made enough from us when they were younger, keep producing your lovely goodies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea happy crafting ...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! What an inspired idea. I'm off to find some of that flock stuff.now. I am so old, even my grandchildren are past the tooth fairy stage, but I know a few kiddies who would love this little pillow. And yes, I used to fish around under my children's pillows and it wasn't easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lesley. I'd love to see the pillows you make. Please post a pic on our Facebook page :-)

      Delete