Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Something fishy


Hi ! Doda here. I'm feeling a bit nautical today, so just for a wee change I decided to use one of the gorgeous new punch designs to make a sea themed card for a guy. Doesn't this new voile valance deep edge punch design make perfect waves? This design lends itself to so many uses...even a man card.

I'm sure you'll want to fish around in your purse to see if you can add them to your shopping basket. It's maybe being a bit shellfish - but if you have a few spare squid, go on,  treat yourself! Sorry...couldn't help myself there - once I get started on the puns there's no stopping me!!!!

Jodie is scheduled to be on Create and Craft TV today at 12, 5 and 8pm. Or by the time you read this ...it may be all sold out!



4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Doda, the pinched background is amazing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, so difficult to find great mens cards and as I have a few male friends who fish, I will pinch this idea and put my own swing on it, so it will not be exactly the same but the idea is there, thank you for waking up male card mojo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, where did you get the papers for this card please, would love to know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid I can't remember Lynne. My local craft shop I think. The fish and shells that I fussy cut were printed out from the Graphics Fairy.com

      Delete