Thursday, 20 March 2014

Mother's Day Card with the new corner dies


Morning all!  Doda here. I hope you've enjoyed all Jodie's shows and are now feeling suitably inspired. I know many of you are excitedly awaiting the delivery of your new dies so you can get playing.

I love how versatile these verso corner dies are - and how pretty they are. They made the perfect setting for the mother's day heart. Well, now I have got the card sorted for Mother's Day, I'd better come up with a gift!


I've used the Daisy Arcs, the Ivy Bridge and the butterflies from the Butterfly Purse set. The Mother's day heart in the middle is one of the Indulgence Affections dies.
The tiny flowers are the punchfetti from this punch.

We'd love to see your Mother's Day creations using Tonic's tools.
Do post them to our Facebook page so we can enjoy looking at them.


2 comments:

  1. my dies and wallet have arrived at my sisters house, will get them on Saturday x

    ReplyDelete