Sunday, 2 March 2014

For more tips and demos catch Jodie on Create and Craft at 6 and 9pm today


Did you see my bracelet on the show? I thought you might like a closer look. I used one of the dies from the Dotty lace set to cut my shrink plastic. For the outer circle I used on of the circle layering dies, and the flower in the centre is the simplicity geared classic flower punch. To make sure It was all well stuck I used E6000 jewellery glue to stick the layers together. The handmade box is decorated with the dotty lace border punch.


I have only recently noticed that you can buy shrink plastic in quite a few more shades, and it just opens up a whole new lot of ideas for using with Tonic's dies. What fun !


Enjoy the shows and don't forget to let us see your creations on our Facebook page.

Have a lovely evening.


3 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous. Such talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. got to give this a go it looks fab!!!! :) keep the good ideas up lol xx

    ReplyDelete