Saturday, 29 March 2014

For Ladies that Shop!

Although I made this card as a birthday card, its feminine style would just as easily suit Mother's Day as well.
Card Recipe:
Stamp: Crafter's Companion
Colouring Mediums: Memento London Fog, Promarkers
Paper and Card: Oyster plain card, Best Creations
Tools: Tonic Studios Indulgence Elegant Vine Oval and Mannequin Tag Dies, Frond Finesse and Frond Finese Die Sets, Grand Labels 1, Grand Calibur 
Embellishments: May Arts flower trim, lace, double satin ribbon, pearl strands
I used dies from Tonic Studios Swirls and Indulgence range to create a lovely filigree free-standing mat for my stamped image, cutting several different sized swirls in two designs and interlacing them with pearl strands to create an ethereal frame around my Oval filigree mat.





















There's lots more detail on how I used different Tonic dies to make this card over on my own blog DipsDesigns, please do come over for a visit, you'll be most welcome!



1 comment: