Tuesday, 25 March 2014

a- a- a- tissue box cover from Doda


It's OK, I haven't caught a cold. I made a tissue box slip cover as I wanted something more attractive than the brand name box sitting on the shelf.  I embossed my slip cover with the lovely A4 Amelia Embossing folder   . The deep edge border punch is in the Elegant Drape design and the corner dies are part of the Verso Daisy Arcs set.

(I'll be posting a printable template for the slip cover on my blog in a day or so.)

Hope the sun is shining where you are. Have a lovely day.


5 comments:

  1. Very nice, love the amelia embossing folder - dont yet have the dies but pennies restrict my spending totally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks lovely - cannot wait until you put the template on here - so that I can have a play well done Doda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea for the tissue box - I'm like you, and don't particularly like the boxes as is. I've got that punch on it's way to me too, so I'm looking forward to having a play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would make great presents. Will have a try once the template is up. I have a cross stitch one made from plastic and as it was a gift wouldn't swap it for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea Doda, very effective:-)

    ReplyDelete