Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Spring is on its way.....:)

We have snow forecast for later this evening in Co. Antrim so I suppose Spring is still a little way off ....but we can dream!
It's been ages since I added some of my drawings as digi images to my digi site  - A Passion for Stamps - but I've managed to get a few cards made with the lovely Tonic Studios Regal dies and punches to show some new additions. Above is "Daffodil on Stem" which I've coloured with Promorkers and mounted onto a 15cm card with a Tonic Studios Scalloped Circle in white and a Regal Doily die in beautiful kraft card from Papermill.

I drew this Clematis Montana because I have lots of it growing just outside my kitchen window and I love it.
Again, I have used the Tonic Studios Regal Doily dies and  Papermill white and kraft card.

This Lily of the Valley (1) digi can also be found on A Passion for Stamps and is coloured with Forest Green and Holly Promarkers with Crystal Dovecraft Glitter Glue on the flowerheads. This time I've used the matching Intrica Regal Border punch along with the Regal Doily die.

This is Lily of the Valley 2  which I've cut out and mounted onto a Regal doily die cut. I love the look of the kraft card with the flower images.
I've added borders to the top and bottom with the Regal border punch.

YOu can find more of my creations on my blog - A Passion for Cards and 
You can see these digis and lots more on my other blog  - A Passion for Stamps

 Ruth  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment