Wednesday, 19 February 2014

I Can't Believe It's Not Laser Cut!

You know that famous diary spread, the one that starts with "I can't believe...."?  Well, as soon as I'd made these sweet gift tags using the new Tonic Studios Indulgence Pop Up Sentiments dies, my thoughts were "I can't believe these are not laser cut".  They just use a small scrap of offcut cardstock and would make a lovely accompaniment to a coordinating card.  
Card Recipe:
Tools: Tonic Studios Indulgence Pop-Up Sentiments Dies, Tonic Supertrimmer
Paper and Card: Stardream

I have more picture of this Gaggle of Gift Cards over on my own blog DipsDesigns, so do pop over for a look.  Also, keep your eyes peeled for my regular Saturday blog posts for Tonic, as  I'll do a step-by-step on making these in a week or so.



2 comments: