Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Diamond Anniversary Card

It is my parent's Diamond Wedding Anniversary this March - so you can imagine just how thrilled I was to see the launch of a range of Tonic dies featuring milestone numbers. 
Card Recipe:
Tools: Tonic Studios Indulgence Pop-Up Sentiments, Layering Butterflies, Layering Scallop Circle, Everyday Sentiments, Indulgence Affections, Regal Strip Deep Edge Punch, Butterfly Strip Punch, Vintage Frame Die, Silhouette Cameo
Paper and Card: Stardream, K and Co, Vellum
Embellishments: flatback pearls, crystals, picot-edge ribbon, metal tag
The focal point of this card is the 60 from this range.  I cut this from some speciality patterned pearlescent cardstock and then decorated the '60' with crystals.  I then mounted this onto a scalloped circle from the layering die-set.














My card also has a couple of hidden elements - created some elongated tags using my Vintage Frame die half-off the mat, and topped them with the more sentiments.  This 'With Love' is actually the waste from one of the Pop-Up Die Sets. I used a hole punch to punch through the 'o' and the top of the 'e'.  

You can see more detail on how I made this card and extra photos over on my blog DipsDesigns, do pop over for a visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment