Monday, 6 January 2014

Secret message card

I've been busy, busy so have lots of new things to share with you very soon again...but in the meantime
 I have another heart die sample to share.This time I only partially cut the centre heart out form the Indulgence Affections Square Base die and created a little tab to conceal a message ie "All my Love". 
I used the Monarch Medley Verso corners around the edges of the card.




It won't be long now till I can show you what's been keeping me so busy...........totally different but very "wantable" ;)
You can see more of my creations on my blog -  A Passion for Cards

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!! thats one brilliant card!!!! oh crumbs!!! i love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog. about to follow yours! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's absolutely beautiful Ruth. I can't wait to what comes next. x

    ReplyDelete