Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Pups in red frame book



There are 101 ways to use the beautiful new Tonic Studios Forever Moments Paper Frames and I'm afraid I got a bit carried away and had to call a halt. For this one I've made a little book/card with Ruby Red card from Papermill, added a diecut Scalloped square as the cover with the corners from the Deco Frame Die (Rose) and a big flower made with the Carnation, Sweet William, Peony Punch and Stamp set.

Then I added a really cute photo of some pups inside - what on earth was I thinking of having them all on my sofa?
I framed the photo with the Deco Frame Die (Rose) .





See you soon again with more :)
Ruth x

2 comments:

  1. I think I need these and possibly some flower punches and stamps..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need everything tonic bring out .....

    ReplyDelete