Sunday, 12 January 2014

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all? Tonic of course!


Wow, those Tonic goodies have been selling fast! Not surprising really, they are so lovely. I've made a little mirror with one of my frames.

I happened to come across a set of mirror coasters that were exactly the right size- wasn't that handy!
If you can't find some the right size though, you could always get a bit of mirror cut to size at a glass merchants.  I painted the frame with acrylic paint and then mixed up a darker shade with some glaze and brushed it to make a wood effect.

As for the brass decorations cut with the rose corners from the Deco frame die, I made them from one of my favourite upcycling products - tomato paste tube! Who'd believe this was a card frame now?

Enjoy the show on Create and Craft which will be on later tonight. Schedule is showing 10pm at the moment, I am sure Ruth will confirm that for you in her post later today.

Bye for now




No comments:

Post a Comment