Friday, 10 January 2014

Memories in a Frame - Autumn leaves and beach theme frames

Shell Frame
 I  like to gather "little pieces of nature" on walks and days out and I have lots of little boxes full of "mementos" like these fir cones, chestnuts, beech nuts and leaves. In other boxes I have shells, driftwood and weathered glass form beach walks. When I came to make up the lovely new Tonic Studios Forever Moments paper frames I knew they were ideal for this type of thing...and the collection will look better on my craft room wall than in little boxes.

I added a die cut Ivy Deco Frame on top of this one made from Kanban Sparkle Sand Beach background card to complement the shells.


Autumn leaves

I added the Deco frame die (Rose) in kraft card from Papermill in keeping with the natural theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment