Thursday, 23 January 2014

Floral frame

I'm sure I'll still be making up these frames when everyone else has moved on, but I do love them! Particularly when they can be used to frame 3D flowers made from the Punch and Stamp sets.
This is the Square frame with corners made with the Rose Deco frame die set. I've also used the scalloped squares and square dies sets to add a frame on top with the same paper (First Edition, Floral Pavillion).
Inside I have added 3 flowers made with the Carnation, sweet William, Peony Punch and Stamp set with inked petals to match the background paper.

You can see more of my creations on my blog  - A Passion for Cards
Ruth :)

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! how pretty is this? Don't move on from the frames too soon Doda, love seeing your designs. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lady's 90th birthday card to do later in the year, this would be a lovely idea for it! Gorgeous (as always) Ruth!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful....cn you come to my shop and do a demo...ha ha ...seriously though Stunning! I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous, didn't get the recent die sets last shown cause some I already have. the semi circle ones. Just spent 2hours sorting my die folders out, 18 sets and still more to unpack , need to get some more folders to put them in.

    ReplyDelete