Tuesday, 14 January 2014

A bit of creative chopping ....Sweet little Home frame

 I took two of the square frames to make this little decorative frame. I chopped the frame diagonally - a little less than halfway to make the roof - use your first frame as a guide for where to cut. I then used one side of the discarded frame to make a shelf halfway up the lower frame.
Using the square layering dies I cut my decorative paper to front the frame. The planters are made using the window box dies , a frond finesse die and a couple of punches from one of the punch and stamp set. The birdie is from the set of two bird dies from the bird on a branch range.
Now...did you spot that the word HOME was cut with Tonic dies as well...a bit more creative chopping. HO was cut from the O Holy Night die, M was the W in With Love turned upside down, and E was from Noel.

I have also made the word BABY before for a gift box. What other word's can you make from your Tonic sentiment dies?



No comments:

Post a Comment