Friday, 27 December 2013

Wedding hearts


Good morning. "Well, that's Christmas over for another year!" .  My late dad used to say that, jokingly, every Christmas Day as soon as we'd finished our turkey dinner.
 I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and I know that lots of you got plenty of Tonic goodies in your stockings! 
I have still got quite a few cards to share using the Tonic Studios hearts dies  - so here's today's one.
It's pretty self explanatory but here is a list of the punches and dies etc which I used..

The large hearts are from the Indulgence Affections "All my Love" set.
The large square is made with the Square Base die and I used the Loopy Lace border punch across the centre. 

I wish I could show you some of the stuff I've been making over the past couple of weeks.....but that will have to wait a little longer!
You can see more of my creations on my blog A Passion for Cards.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you have been making. .Do you think I will Need it?? :) I love my new stash of dies but am waiting until my craft room is a bit tidier before using them. going to spend the weekend at it.

    ReplyDelete