Tuesday, 3 December 2013

from me to you - a simple, quick card


You don't really need to add anything to this die to make a simple quick card.
All I did was fold a gatefold card using my Tonic Super trimmer for the scoring and measuring. (It makes the job really easy)


I used the Semi die to cut each edge, then I backed it with pink paper, and that's all there is to it. Perfect for popping in the post to let a friend know I am thinking of them.

That's the great thing about a "From me to you" greeting. It can be used for so many different occasions.

Congratulations to the winners of our Facebook card design competition.
If you don't know what I'm talking about, then Like our Facebook page to be kept informed on all things Tonic Studios. You don't want to miss out on the next competition, it's going to be even bigger and better :-)




2 comments:

  1. Hi Doda,
    thanks for sharing this lovely, simple but effective and versatile card,
    Regards, Pet

    ReplyDelete