Thursday, 5 December 2013

Christmas cards


A couple of Christmas cards today.
They are both very simple but hopefully eyecatching - all made with Tonic goodies and Papermill card.
On the top one I've used the Trellis Wall die, Topiary tree stamp from the Country Cottage stamp set, sentiment from the Christmas Cracker die set and mini snowflake punch  - all by Tonic Studios.

The stamp is coloured with Promarkers and I've added a little Cristal Stickles  :)
The embossing folder is Swiss Dots by Cuttlebug.


On the second one I've used the Tonic Studios Decorative Holly Rings die set.
The sentiment in the centre of the card was printed from the computer and is a favourite of mine as it is, after all, what Christmas is all about :)
I've added some little punched Classic Snowflakes and gems.

3 comments:

  1. Love them Ruth. I've just bought the domed window die and I've been playing with it this afternoon. I like the strong contrast in the colours you have used. x

    ReplyDelete