You know by now how I love to use my dies to the max and the Cracker die wasn't going to get away with just one function either! Here I am showing how I made some lovely napkin rings just by using the centre part of the cracker die :)
1. Put a piece of card behind the centre strip of the cracker die and cut on your machine.
(sorry this is a bit blurred )
2. You won't need the outside parts.
3. Cut these off cleanly with your guillotine.
4. Cut a strip of patterned paper the same size as the embossed panel and punch a border for each side.
5. Attach the borders and patterned panel with DST.
6. Decorate - I have used Poinsettias made with the Lily, Clematis. Poinsettia Punch and Stamp set.
You can see this and more over at my blog ..A Passion for Cards