I've been asked so many times for instructions for this card I thought I had better get on with it. If you've been to any of my demos you'll know how quick and easy this is ...and how addictive it is too! You'll only need to scroll back through my blog to see some of the recent ones but there are others about to pop up in other places too.
You can use any dies for the front but it works really well with the Tonic Studios Verso dies and Indulgence dies.For this card I've used the Love Arch set.
1. Start with a 15cm square card.
Place the large patterned die in the centre of the card front and make sure the top cutting plate only comes as far as the fold in the card - otherwise you'll create an unwanted crease down the card.
2. When you have die cut the first one place the 2nd smaller patterned die in the centre and cut.
3. Take a strip of card measuring 15cm x 6 cm.
4. Score it at 1cm, 3cm and 5cm.
5. Fold as shown.
6. Add a strip of DST along both outside edges.
7. Attach one edge to the inside back of the card first.
8. Then you can add patterned paper.
9. Now attach the front edge.
10. This leaves an ideal space for inserting a battery tealight.
11. All is left now is to decorate the card front.
See this and lots more on my blog....A Passion for Cards