Saturday, 16 November 2013

Clean & Simple Men's Christmas Card

Hello Tonic Crafters -Dips here with a Clean and Simple Christmas Card, perhaps suitable for the men in your life? 
Card Recipe:
Tools: Tonic Studios Window Die, Tonic Studios Cracker Die, Embossalicious Embossing Folder
Stamp: Kanban
Colouring Mediums: Versamark Black Ink
Paper and Card: Neenah White, Crafter's Companion Matt Black
Embellishments: rhinestone crystal!

The window is one of my favourite dies from Tonic Studios, I'm currently going through a phase of window scene cards, I think they are so effective.  I didn't use acetate on this occasion, as I've kept the feel of the card quite matt.  The winter woodland scene is a Kanban set of stamps. I think that this would definitely be a suitable card for a man.
I finished the card off with a simple sentiment cut with one of my Tonic Christmas Cracker Sentiment dies and just a few tiny crystals to accent the holly berries.  You can see more details and photos of this card on my blog DipsDesigns: Clean and Simple Window Scene Christmas Card here.

Hopefully this has provided some inspirations for the wonderful card competition from Tonic Studios with a chance to win a prize worth £300.  There are more details on their Facebook page, so take a look at the Tonic Studios Card Competition here.

For the Tonic Studios Card Competition, you need to use a Tonic product and for this card, I simply used my Tonic Window Box Die, Tonic Christmas Sentiment Dies and my Tonic Super Trimmer.  Obviously, I'm not entering (not allowed) but I do hope you will join in the fun.  If you would like more inspiration on using your Tonic Dies and Punches, I have lots more ideas on my blog here Tonic Studios Cards & Projects.  I've also lots of tutorials on my blog, many with downloadable PDFs of the step-by-step stages, so do pop over for a look.

Please do leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Happy Crafting



1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. I know you aren't the biggest fan of either CAS or B&W and that makes it even more fabulous. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete