Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Butterfly lattice Semi die


If you have ordered the semi dies from Create and Craft and you also have the Butterflies and Blooms dies, you'll love how they all work together so beautifully. I've used the Butterfly lattice semi dies here and the butterfly dies nestle delightfully on top. I've also used the Victorian Border punch and the Cornflower Bouquet Boutique die. The background paper is also from Tonic. The die that has cut out the computer generated greeting is the baroque ovals die.


Have you been enjoying the shows?
Catch Jodie today at 8am, 12, 5 and 11pm



4 comments:

  1. stunning card and shows the versatility of these dies ten fold......beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Doda. I think the butterfly lattice is my favourite from this release, but I'm sure they will all be when my POTW arrives. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosietoes. Have fun playing and don't forget to share your cards on our facebook page :-)

      Delete