Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Trés Belle - Trés Bon!

I think the new Trés Belle Die Set is most definitely Trés Bon! 
Charming Black & White Christmas Dress & Mannequin Card
Card Recipe:
Tools: Tonic Studios - Mannequin Tag Die Set; Tres Belle Base Die Set; Domed Windows Die Set, Free Christmas Tree Die, Grand Calibur
Stamp:Kanban
Colouring Mediums: Versafine Ink Pad, Distress Ink Pads, Versamark, WOW embossing powder
Paper and Card: Stardream, Pearlescent White, Flocked Card, Velvet Paper
Embellishments: Organza Flocked Sheer, silver-tone Christmas Charms, rhinestone crystals, 3mm double satin ribbon.

I used the Trés Belle Die Set twice to create this card, in both cases creating the filigree layer with black velvet paper. The front panel requires a bit of fussy die-cutting to create the inset window, if you would like more details, leave a comment and I will do another step-by-step tutorial as these have seemed popular.  In the meantime, there are lots more details and photographs over on my blog, DipsDesigns, do pop over for a visit :)


Watch out, Blog Friends, I'll warn you now that the gorgeous Mannequin Tag Die is likely to feature A LOT in my cards going forward!  I made the dress as well using my Tonic Dies, more details on my blog DipsDesigns.

Don't forget, you are always able to combine your Tonic Dies together, so happy crafting with purchases new and old.


Happy Crafting!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Dips,
    Stunning card! Love how you've dressed the mannequin, be great to see a tutorial
    If you're able to.
    Thanks, Pet x

    ReplyDelete