Saturday, 26 October 2013

Monster Deals still going on on Create and Craft TV



When I saw this lovely hand mirror die, I knew just how I was going to use it in a card. I wrote this little greeting a while ago now and have been waiting for the inspiration to strike for the card to go with it. When I saw the mirror die, I knew it would make the perfect combination with the lily. My backdrop is the gorgeous new round window boudoir square base die. The circle with the greeting on it I cut with my shape mate.


Don't miss out on all the wonderful Monster deals available on Tonic Products right now. Todays shows still to come are at 1pm, 4pm and 9pm on Create and Craft TV. Jodie will be showing you all the lovely goodies on offer and doing some fab demos. So don't miss out.



2 comments:

  1. This is my all time favourite card. I love the new dies and the lily is stunning.

    ReplyDelete