Tuesday, 15 October 2013

It's cake o'clock !

I can now show you this large format birthday card as the lovely birthday girl has received it.
I've used the Baroque Ovals verso die set, the punch and stamp set and the Frond Finesse swirls set.


The lovely image is from the Graphics Fairy. It has been coloured with prismacolours and finished off with Distress paint in Rock Candy to give it a lovely crackle effect.


The colour scheme makes me think of strawberry fondant milk chocolates. Yum!
Colour inspiration can come from many places...what inspires you?

Have a lovely day!

P.S. For more card ideas, pop on over to my blog - and don't forget to say hi! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love all the cards that the design team make but please can we have more samples of The Butterfly Set - Purple Empress. Don't think this one has had as much as the others. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete