Saturday, 5 October 2013

Chocolate Slip Wrapper with Butterflies and Blooms Dies

Mmm, in the Dips' household, we're partial to the odd bar of chocolate, so today I've used the brand new Butterflies and Blooms die set to create this pretty Chocolate Treat Wrap.


Project Recipe:
Tools: Tonic Studios Butterflies and Blooms Monarch Arch and Ringlet Rest Dies, Tonic Doily Border Punch, Grand Calibur
Colouring Mediums:  Peebles Inc Chalk
Paper and Card: Textured A4 cardstock, First Edition Glittered cardstock
Embellishments: Lace, Double Satin Ribbon, Organza Polka Dot Ribbon, rhinestone crystals, flatback pearls.

All this treat wrapper required was one sheet of A4 plain textured cardstock and 2 sheets patterned card, plus my Tonic tools.  I used the "off-the-cutting-mat" technique that I featured in my post last week to create the arched top to the slip wrapper.  If blog followers are interested,  I'll post a step-by-step tutorial in the future once the frenzy of the pick of the week is over.


Hope everyone has a great weekend and happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment