Friday, 4 October 2013

Another look at our new Butterflies and Blooms dies launching today!



Just look at this gorgeous little butterfly! I bet you can't wait to see these, and Jodie on Create and Craft today with the launch of the new Butterflies and Blooms dies from Tonic. Jodie will be on at 12, 3 and 5pm, so don't miss the shows, or set that recorder if you can! At 5pm, Craig will be making his debut alongside Jodie. You don't want to miss that.  How exciting ! I am sure he will do wonderfully.


I love the way you can layer these dies to get a beautiful effect so easily.


Here's the full card...what do you think?
I have also used the Love arch Simplicity geared border punch, and the sentiment which I created on my computer is cut out with one of the dies from the love arch set.

Enjoy the shows!


No comments:

Post a Comment