Monday, 7 October 2013

A touch of vintage


Thought I`d give another angle on the Butterflies & Blooms dies and make them vintage. I love old photos and these dies are just perfect to work with them

There is nothing complicated about this card, it`s a 6 x 6 card and I`ve folded back the front. I`ve matted the backing papers - which are from Lili of the Valley. I`ve cut the Tonic Ringlet Rest die out of Copper Pearlescent card and cut the Butterflies from Brown Stardust card. I`ve 3d`d the butterflies
on top of the die & added some ribbon & pearls and a couple of Petal Pairs roses to finish off.

Hope you like a bit of Vintage.
It`s of to work for me now

Hugs



P.S. Tune in to see some more new creations on Create and Craft today. 
For scheduling details see Createand craft.tv 

No comments:

Post a Comment