Sunday, 22 September 2013

Wedding card with new Bow rings die


Did you manage to get a hold of this gorgeous bow rings wreath die the other week?

I've been playing with mine and have made this "oh so simple to make" wedding card. These dies are so intricate and beautiful, the only extra thing I added this time were a couple of flat-back pearls.


If you have any of the verso dies you'll know why they are called verso...versatile is right. You'll find yourself using them time and time again in so many different ways.


It's great when you have dies of this quality. The results are always so satisfying!

I'll bet you can't wait to see what is in store on Create and Craft this coming Tuesday. Well, I'm not going to tell you!! Nope, sorry ! You'll just have to wait a little longer .  :-)


2 comments:

  1. got my verso but been on nights cant wait to use it now that I have seen your wonderful card happy crafting Jodi xx fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I did order them but unfortunately they are stuck with the courier since 130913. Typically C&C aren't hurrying to deal despite an email. Will have to phone tomorrow. I am so looking forward to playing with them if I ever get them.

    ReplyDelete