Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Tonic Blog Sneak Peek Loopy Lace Ovals Die Set

Hello, Dips here - want a sneak peek of the new Tonic Studio's new Loopy Lace Verso Die Set and Punch? Thought so, here you go!


Card Recipe:
Tools: Tonic Studios Loopy Lace Die Se, Loopy Lace Border, Grand Calibur, Cameo Silhouette
Stamp: Crafter's Companion
Colouring Mediums: Promarker Pens, Momento Ink Pads, Versamark
Paper and Card: HOTP, Neenah, Stardream
Embellishments: Buttons, Metal Corners, Pearl Gold Embossing Powder


Now, although it's called Loopy Lace, I don't think that this is too feminine or frou frou, so I have used it on a Men's Birthday card (which I always find can be a bit tricksy, don't know about you?).

As with all the Tonic Studios Verso Die Sets, I could choose whether to cut the shapes out as stand alone pieces or leave it as an inset card.   This has been cut as a mat frame and is the largest shape from the Loopy Lace Die set (c11.5cm x 14cm). Using my Silhouette Cameo, I cut a plain oval of stamping card to fit as a topper, and I think that this particular die set is a lovely size for mounting stamped images. I'm  sure you are all going to really like this one.



More details on this Tonic Studios Pick of the Day launching at 9pm on 24th September over on Ideal World here.
If you would like to see more details on how I made this card, pop over to my blog DipsDesigns, for further photographs and information.

Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

  1. Hi would you have any idea of when these will be available to purchase?
    I bought the pick of the day on Create & Craft (3x dies & 3x Punches) that were delivered yesterday by Hermes. They delivered to "a safe location" which was the side of my house. When I got home the parcel wasn't there!
    They are out of stock entirely on Create & Craft and as they are for my wedding stationary I need them asap. Can you please tell me when I would be able to buy them?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete