Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Love arch with an oriental flair

 Have you seen the lovely new Verso 2 range on Create and Craft or Ideal world yet? There's not much longer to take advantage of the great offer, so don't leave it too long if you're after them.

I've given the love arch die an oriental feel in this card. Other Tonic products I used were the multi detail flower punch, the multi detail butterfly punch and the metal bird embellishment is from this set.

 The circle and the little hearts were also from the love arch set. I made the tassel myself. I love making tassels! (Weird, I know!)


I thought the birds were just perfect for this card as you could imagine the flowers to be Japanese cherry blossom.

Not many shows left now...check out the blog header to see what's left.

Sayonara


No comments:

Post a Comment