Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Chance to Win an Amazing Prize from Tonic!

Hello, Dips here and I am so excited!  Some of you that follow the Tonic Studios Blog may already know that as well as blogging for Tonic Studios, I am also on the design team for the Oldie But a Goodie Challenge.  This is a fun, fortnightly craft challenge that also helps you use up all your old stash! Our new challenge launches today and the theme this fortnight has been chosen by me - Dies or Punches (what else from me, lol!). What's absolutely lovely about this challenge though, is that my wonderful, generous friends over at Tonic Studios have sponsored my challenge with a prize worth £99!

If you pop over to my www.DipsDesigns.com, I've got all the details of what you need to do to have a chance of winning this wonderful prize and then get crafting!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You to all the team at Tonic Studios for such a fabulous, generous prize!

1 comment:

  1. I was so chuffed to win these dies. Such a generous offering and they are just gorgeous. Thanks to Tonic and to oldiebutagoodie challenge. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete