Monday, 5 August 2013

Sneak Peek - New Antique Frame Gift Tag Die

Woo Hoo - tune into Ideal World at 9pm on Tuesday to see the launch of Tonic Studio's fabulous new Gift Tag Dies!  They are gorgeous and I've been lucky enough to have a little play ahead of time, so would you like a sneak peek?  Although I'm sure that you will be using these lovely dies on all your Christmas projects, as we're still in the midst of a glorious heatwave, I just had to use them on a very summery card.



Card Recipe:
Tools: Tonic Studios Antique Frame Gift Tag Die, Label Die, Gothic Border Punch
Stamp: Joanna Sheen Digi Stamp
Colouring Mediums: Promarker Pens, Chalks
Paper & Card: DCWV, Pearlescent, Elegance SatinEmbellishments: brads, crystal bead, homemade cocktail umbrella


Take a closer look at the new Antique Frame Gift Tag Die which comes complete with a mini layering die.  I used the mini die to cut out the fun, computer generated sentiment, and pearl card to cut and emboss the frame.  This is using the die as it was designed, however.........................








I can never just leave it at that (I don't really do clean and simple crafting, lol) so here's the same Antiques Frame Gift Tag Die, but this time I cut 2 sets from pearl card and cut one in half vertically and one in half horizontally. I then used these halves as a perfect fit to frame my label die-cut for my focal image.






If you would like to see more information on how I made this card, including the cute little parasol, do pop over to my blog, DipsDesigns for more details. 

Hope you all have a great weekend, and watch out for further sneak peeks coming very soon (the next one will be much more festive, Ho Ho Ho)



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful article. I learned a lot from it. Thank you for sharing. Keep posting more. Looking forward for more update. God bless.

    Bless
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete