Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Pastels


I don't often have time now just to make a card "for the fun of it" but this is one  - and has come together in stages in between lots of other things.

All of  the flowers on the card were created with Tonic Studios punches.
I used the Delicate Lattice border punch for the bottom border, the Multi Detail butterfly at the top right and flowers made with the Punch and Stamp sets ( 701e and 702e) in the centre.
The beautiful floral paper is from the Tonic Birds on a Branch paper pad.

The shape in the centre of the card was my first attempt at my own design with the Silhouette - probably a long way to go but I was happy with it for a start ;)
These are the 2 outer shapes cut from cream hammered card and kraft card (both form Papermill Direct).

Then I took out the inner shape and embossed it with Swiss Dots embossing folder before replacing it in the centre.

Feel free to pay me a visit on my own blog....A Passion for Cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment