Saturday, 31 August 2013

Elegant Dress

Gosh, I'm late with my post today.  Do you sometimes have an idea in your head but have to do a lot of fiddling around before it comes to fruition?  


I wanted to use this specific dress stamp (apologies, another dress card from me, I have a bit of a fixation on dresses as you may have gathered!).  I also wanted to create an ethereal feel with pink vellum using my Elegant Vine Square Die Set.


Card Recipe:
Tools: Tonic Studios: Elegant Vine Square, Petal Pairs Set 1
Colouring Mediums: Memento Ink Pad, Promarker Pens
Paper & Card: Prima, Bo Bunny, Vellum
Embellishments: Lace, Ribbon, pearl swirls, crystals, brad, metal corner





Here's a final look at some more of the detail, but do pop over to my blog DipsDesigns for more information on how I made this card.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love the way you've used die-cut vellum on top of patterned papers. I'll have to try this with some papers I've got. xx

    ReplyDelete