Tuesday, 6 August 2013

A Gorgeous glowing Candle Box made with our new indulgence die


Hope your all ready for Tonics Pick of the day tonight at 9pm on Ideal world. 
 Here just one of the projects I have made using the dies. I have been dying to share this since I made it the day I got the dies. There are battery operated candles inside that shine through the velum and gives different shades of colour. 




Here is another picture but this time in dark. It gives you an idea what the effect is. Really pleased with the outcome. I have it in my living room. 

Here's the schedule for the shows...

Tuesday 6th August – Ideal World – 9pm
Tuesday 6th August – Ideal World – 11pm
Wednesday 7th August – Ideal World – 8am
Wednesday 7th August – Ideal World – 10am
Wednesday 7th August – Create & Craft – 12pm
Wednesday 7th August – Ideal World – 1pm

Wednesday 7th August – Create & Craft – 3pm
Wednesday 7th August – Ideal World – 4pm
Wednesday 7th August – Create & Craft – 5pm
Wednesday 7th August – Ideal World – 7pm


No comments:

Post a Comment