Thursday, 20 June 2013

Sneak Peak - Tonic Studios Star Box & Christmas Cracker Dies!

At Tonic Studios Towers, it's Christmas!  Why's that - because Tonic Studios are launching a brand new range of Christmas Dies, want to have a peek?


The Christmas Cracker Die is so useful, as it also comes with 3 fabulous Festive phrases dies - brilliant for all your Christmas projects. I've used the Merry Christmas phrase (separated) on the cracker .  I've also teamed this cracker die with two other Tonic Studio products, the obvious one is the new Gothic border punch, but can you guess how I made the base of the bauble topper?  I used the bird cage door from the Bird Cage Die.

On my own blog, DipsDesigns.com, I have a step-by-step tutorial on extending the Christmas Cracker die to make slightly larger Crackers, do pop over for a look and a downloadable PDF. 

I have so many ideas of how to use this three-dimensional Star Box ornament die. The die itself comes with coordinating medallion dies, which can be used with the star box or separately.  I also have a step-by-step tutorial on the Christmas Star Box.





If you would like the instructions on how I made the toppers for the cracker and star box, then pop over to my blog DipsDesigns for more details.

And don't forget to tune into Ideal World on Friday at midday and 7pm and Create and Craft on Saturday at 5pm to see these dies and more! More details at Tonic Studios.

2 comments:

  1. wow... these are amazing... I do wish I had some spare cash coz I could go made spending LOL ;)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete