Sunday, 2 June 2013

Butterflies galore

 


For today's card I have used Tonic Studios Butterflies Beautiful 8x8 paper pad with white and purple grape cardstock from Papermill Direct.
I used the Trellis Wall die from Tonic Studios to create the aperture in the white cardstock - I just elongated it and used the "waste". Then I added a Maria die cut with a flower and a bud made from the leaf punch from the Tonic Studios Punch and Stamp set (Carnation, Sweet William and Peony) . The double strips at the bottom are from the Butterfly strip punch and I used three of the tiny "waste" butterflies to add to the top of the card.
Have a lovely weekend, Ruth :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruth this is a beautiful card ,I just love the way you use the butterflys,and love the colours.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete