Monday, 3 June 2013

Birdie boookmark



Using Tonic Studios dies with Papermill Teal card.

When I got hold of these gorgeous tag dies and bird stamps I thought I'd like to make a little bookmark.
I cut out the larger one and embossed it and then placed the smaller die at the top and cut it out  - but
not the whole way. I left the top part attached so that it could be slipped over the page to keep the place.
I then stamped, coloured (with Promarkers, of course!) and glittered 3 of the birds before cutting them out and gluing to the bookmark. - Don't forget to only stick the bottom half of the middle bird :)





2 comments:

  1. Hello! Oh, what a stunner of a bookmark! I would never get anything read for the sheer delight of staring at the bookmark! I would love to make this for my recipe bookmark, but I cannot figure out what bird die you have used. Any clues or is it a trade secret ....shhhhh!
    Your cards are simply astounding. One after another,they are a true eyegasm of fresh, clean and uncluttered beauty. I love that you do not over-fiddle your creations with mystery products and techniques that just muddy the clear vision of what you have created. Thank you for the inspiration.
    If you could add a shopping list to the bottom of your blogs, I would be a very happy ducky....on the other hand, my husband would be somewhat dismayed, but MasterCard would be overjoyed! Looks to me like it is 2 against 1. Poor husband lost the crafting economics war again! Jan, saving the country's economy, one rubber stamp at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan...wow! such a lovely compliment - thank you very much!
    I used "Watch the Birdie" stamps Set 2 by Tonic Studios. I stamped and cut out 3 of them. They are coloured with Promarkers. The label shaped dies are from the Tonic Bumper Topper and Die set. Keep on saving the economy ;) Ruth

    ReplyDelete